OMG, OMG !
So busy nowadays, like madwoman :D
4 June:
Happy Birthday,
Yewkim girl ! (:
11June:
Happy Birthday,
Anthony kor ! (:
Joeeng babe! (:
Vanessa June mum! (:
Lastly, I found out the 4th person, who has the same birthday as well.
It's Ms Juliana, my SS teacher !
LOL, how nice to have 4 people's birthdays in a day :D
Yeah, I've not updated for 2 days already.
And, today is Friday !
LAST DAY OF THE WEEK :D
How wonderful !
My holidays just officially start, yay!
But it's only for 2 weeks =.=
Well, at least I've holidays. 2 weeks better than nothing, ha! :D
Last day of school was yesterday.
School during these 2 weeks have been like so slacky, man!
Mr P left, then slacky during EL.
Teachers here and there didn't come school, always on MC or whatever.
Slacky again.
LOL? How weird -.-
Okay, i gotta run!
Many things to do, hopefully I can finish everything by tomorrow late afternoon.
Then, I can enjoy in tomorrow evening :D
And also, on Sunday! :D
Ok, see y' all ! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment