8 more days to prelims ! 36 more days to the first BIG BIG paper ! 55 more days to the last BIG BIG paper ! 56 more days to holidays of the year ! ♥
Super duper long day today, with no proper lunch !
Finally, tomorrow is FRIDAY ! (:
I'm still ranting in my mind about this sucky O levels Maths !
I rather get kicked out instead of being on probation =x - STAY POSITIVE, JOYYCCEEE ! (:
YES, STILL FIGHTING ! :D
So much things that Kor & I can't get along that well ): - BUT, I still love my Kor ♥
Stressful in preparing for exams, exams, exams indeed !
Thanks people for jiayou-ing me & keeping me in prayers always ! ♥
I love you all !
Forgive me, if I neglect any of you nowadays.
JUST WAIT UNTIL END OF OCTOBER !
I'LL BE SUPER FREE, BY THEN ! :D
Wait for me to put down my pen after touching the STUPID last paper of the year, okay?! :D
Now, mug & mug & mug until I really drop dead.
LOL, kidding :D
BTW,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PATRICK WEE ! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment