Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9 more days to prelims ! 37 more days to the first BIG BIG paper ! 56 more days to the last BIG BIG paper ! 57 more days to holidays of the year ! ♥


Whatever outcome it will be, I will leave it to fate.
I believe that it's God's will if I receive good or bad outcome (:
Not forgetting God's purpose in everything.

Thanks Kor for some encouraging words last night ! ♥ (although you sorta pissed me off again, lol !)

I will still fight all the way until my last paper, no matter what !
But still, i'm scared. (Yeah, so unusual of me saying that, lol !)
Anyway, FIGHTING ! ~

An advice to all those younger generations:
If you are in NA, taking N levels & you are offered to take O levels in certain subjects.
Please take my advice to take the all Ns first, then proceed to all Os.
Unless you are super duper smart in the world !

Thanks for those who are keeping me in prayers ♥
I'm sincerely alright.
BUSY LIKE MADWOMAN.
Mugging for prelims & actual exams ! Ahhhhhh ! :D

No comments: