Saturday, August 8, 2009

AHHHH I'M BACK !

I reached home late last night, so didn't blog . Heh !
Yesterday no lesson & dismissed earlier than expected, national day celebrations .
Nothing much .
SO RELAXING & LALALALA .

Home, then lunch with girls & guys at DG .
The girls went to meet the other boys for movieeeeeee .
Sorry, didn't join you all because not interested lah (:
I was left with Patrick Weeeeee & Juncong, the loudest guy I have ever met lol .
Went MHI after lunch .
Slacked slacked .
Diyana came & later evening, we went down to Cityhall to shop around .
Went back to MHI & the rest came .
Nothing much .

Just one thing that disappointed my day .
Sigh, i think the girls will know what i'm talking about (:
SO HAPPY UNTIL .
The last part of my day, before i went home, was destroyed .
WHAT THE .

Anyway I still have my girlfriends, my guy friends, my other friends & family ♥
I always have to remind myself for that, heee ! :D

Gotta to go !
Will be back late tonight, groans .
Ha ha, partying at night @ a friend's house . BIRTHDAY BASH, whee !
Okay, see you all !

ENJOY YOUR DAY AHEAD ! :D

No comments: