Super long day today, at least a lil better .
School was alright, but a lil sleepy though .
Stayed behind for tutorial & went off later than usual .
Got home & had my lunch + dinner .
Went out again .
Last minute shopping, for clothes to wear tomorrow (:
Got a bag from cityhall, a tee from bugis, a shorts from compass point .
LOL ! I'm not rich . All these are cheap, hee (:
I love the bag ! (You will see me carrying it tomorrow, heh .)
Okay .
I gotta to do my things already .
Tomorrow is super fun day !
National Day celebrations ! (:
BUT, have to stay back a while for Bio, which sucks .
The good thing is I'm wearing outside clothes until night, means I'm not going home until night .
I gonna to town until night :D
HOW FUN ! :D
SEE YOU ALL .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment