Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Left with a week to prelims !
Like, oh no ! I'm not definitely prepared ):

I'm really annoyed today .
I weren't feeling that good to go school, but I still went .
Teacher won't accept the fact that I'm on medication at home which is super annoying & she had to yell at class for 3rd time that letters aren't going to be accepted .
WHAT THE .

You want me to die faster, isn't ?
Going to doctor is pointless to me now .
The only thing I can do is going to hospital for that uncomfortable scanning & an op if there is a need .
Touch wood, there may be effects if i really go for the op .
I don't want please .
Prelims're next week & N levels're next month ):

Got gastrics cramps in between lessons .
Had to bear until lessons end .
Went home . (Sorry - didn't go down for tutorial -_-)

Feel so mixed every where .
My studying mode is gone, all thanks to my cramps .
Usual self is gone, all thanks to the struggling of bearing the pain for the past 2 days & until now .
Oh, what a damn .

I need to get them back & rushing for time !
Really, serious about it ! ):

God, please give me some wisdom !

How am i going to continue in this way ?
I'm giving a thought not to proceed to sec 5 next year, oh damn it ! (Just a thought, not a decision)

No comments: