Didn't see a doctor, but on medication at home .
Remember that I mentioned that I'm on medication for 6 weeks .
Blame on myself for not taking regularly .
Too busy with schoolwork & preparing for exams .
Sigh .
Ample of rest needed too .
But I can't help it, but trying to study again & again .
I'm just studying a bit by a bit, I know I'm rushing for time ):
No point getting well & do exams, when I didn't study that much for exams ! !
God, please heal me quickly & give me strength to finish my preparations for upcoming exams !
Take away my pain too please ! - I'm still in pain ):
I had to shift my tonight tuition to this Saturday, feeling bad about it ):
But, all thanks to my bestest Kor !
If it was other tutor, I'm dead meat for sure .
One of my classmates told me that I failed my POA test, no big deal .
I just expected it .
Again, I didn't study for it due to some reasons ):
Every part of myself is seriously affecting my life, which is totally annoying .
God, please bless me in Your hand !
And also, good health upon others (there're some friends who are getting gastrics out there, too) .
Not forgetting Pauline & Vanessa who are currently in Korea .
Bless them for safety & smooth journey back to S'pore on Thursday .
Will update till then .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment