Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oops . No update of yesterday .
By the way, my counting down of days to these exams are totally wrong, I guess so .
Now for upcoming prelims next Wednesday for me .
Meaning, I'm left with 8 days .

Yesterday school was alright except a lil sleepy .
Didn't attend that crazy maths teacher's tutorial as not feeling well .
Once I got home, my cramps got worse .
I nearly died, please .

SORRY PEOPLE, FOR YESTERDAY,

THAT I CHATTED WITH YOU ALL HALF-WAY IN MSN .

Now I'm a lil better, at least don't need to rant like mad .
Didn't attend today's school, obviously .

Why it has to be another Tuesday of not attending school again ?
It sucks please .
Tuesday is always an important day to me, you know ):
Why?
1. Lessons of 4 subjects today (I'll miss out a lot of things ) .
2. PE - I need to exercise, but cannot because the state I'm in .
3. Kor's tuition - This is 5th time (I think so, or more than that) that I've to miss .

I will be seeing a doctor again for 7th MC later .
The 6th month of suffering this pain already .

Okay, I have to go .
I missed a night of studying 2 subjects yesterday & today another subject .
3 subjects at ONE GO today .
It's really insane !

SEE YOU ALL .

No comments: