5 more days to prelims ! 33 more days to the first BIG BIG paper ! 52 more days to the last BIG BIG paper ! 53 more days to holidays of the year ! ♥
Today I was late for church service & felt uneasy throughout the service .
I weren't listening to the sermon . Lost focus somehow .
Went for prayer meeting .
A big blessing I heard that my pretty babe tutor is pregnant ! :D
After prayer meeting, had lunch .
All thanks to Lynette that I nearly got 'scolded'. Ha ha . Just joking .
Still felt uneasy .
After so much courage, I finally approached my Kor .
We had a 2-3 hours talk .
I won't elaborate too much details into this ( our privacy, hee . )
As He is with us, we had a strong will of our sibling relationship in the end .
We talked about Christianity, ourselves and stuffs .
It was a great talk & we finally understood each other !
Thank God !
I realised many things relating to Christianity & how these affect Christians especially those who converted into Christian from other religion family .
So now,
To all my girlfriends/dearies/friends :
I'M ALRIGHT WITH MY KOR .
IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POSTS .
I OUGHT TO APPRECIATE OUR CLOSE ONES :D
Thanks for being there for me though ♥
You all rock ! :D
ILY ALL !
Time to get myself organised & do what God wants me to do .
Mugging mode for exams ! 5 more days !
FIGHTING ~ !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment