Yeah yeah . It has been a while that I stay awake for the night .
Look at the time & you must be saying that I'm mad .
Well, I'm not that mad .
Just a night that I can't sleep .
Few hours before going to church , but I guess i'll have an early breakfast & morning stroll, perhaps .
But !
My left foot hurts due to me being clumsy .
More likely, I were blur .
Didn't see & nearly tripped over the 'don't know' thing and knocked my foot, duhh !
Sigh .
Well , no big deal whether I go for stroll .
Most importantly . I need to get to church on time today !
Yeah, feeling awkward .
But things I've to do today is a must .
Okay .
I'm doing stuffs . See you all . In 2-3 hours' time, will be morning (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment