6 more days to prelims ! 34 more days to the first BIG BIG paper ! 53 more days to the last BIG BIG paper ! 54 more days to holidays of the year ! ♥
See the difference ?
The days're near. I lost track in the first place & realised that my counting days were wrong !
No big deal anyway.
Days pass, mugging mode increases.
I beat the record today !
I went out shopping & dinner for only 4 hours which is super wonderful to me !
Bought tops, shoes & nail polish, wheeeeeeee !
I only spent this week's savings - Time for me to save until my exams end (:
Came home early & no nagging :D
Also studied the whole morning and slacked a while during lunch break at home (:
I finally studied english & a bit of physics.
Yesterday was a bit of maths & physics at MHI.
Happy with what I did this time during friday & saturday nights.
Last week was wasted, it was already in the past & shall forget about it (:
Someone approached me in msn about the previous post.
I know you want to protect him, but I'm not bothering about it.
I want him to know what I'm talking about.
People read it, so what?
I'm saying facts & it's all his decision right now.
I'm not offended or blaming you, but saying the truth. Anyway, that's no harm for me to say that.
Okay.
Time for me to have some mugging mode for another few hours before I end my day(:
I wonder about tomorrow.
Complicated things, sigh. But, still have to go on & make my decisions.
Goodnight, all.
Till I update again which is ... tomorrow ! Yeah, do await for my next post ! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment