Today was a quiet Sunday, to me .
For no apparent reason (:
Didn't go church service, I were too lazy to move myself to go out of house yet .
Too tired after 2 days of playing .
GOSH, I NEED TO STOP SLACKING ! :D
Went down to MHI for fellowship .
Phew, i was in time, before Patrick/Rene started leading SF .
Stayed to observe the Ipoh training, after fellowship .
Slacked around DG area .
Went to Cathay & saw some wonderful phones .
I planned to get one of these phones next year or 2 years' time when I turn to 18 .
Heh ! :D
Should I plan something for the day of my birthday?
Then, home .
That was how I spent my day today .
Life is changing in me .
I pray that God continues to give me some wisdom and strength as I face the changes in my life & challenges that comes into my life .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment