I AM BACK !
About yesterday, ups and downs again .
I think God planned my day in this way because of many purposes .
DISAPPOINTED,
I was late for the activities organised by Wesley Church (under MHI team) .
Took wrong bus & no one informed me of the wrong no .
Had to spend few dollars on taxi fare to make a turn back to the venue, as i alighted at the wrong stop .
One silly thing I did at the wrong bus stop .
I gave $5 to an old lady who lost her wallet and begged me for money to take bus to another place . I was rushing, then I wonder again and again .
Gave $5-dollar note to her & i went off .
Did I do the wrong thing, God?
HAPPY,
I enjoyed the event with MHI people .
THANKFUL,
For those who accompanied me after the event, to have a short supper & chat with me .
FYI . Dinner at the event was SPICY ! ! ! -_-
Also, my mum had finally bought the dress for my uncle's upcoming wedding next month .
(She had been nagging at me about it for the past few weeks, lol)
Many things I had seen yesterday.
My internet was down last night, made me so frustrated at the same time .
But, with God, I managed to cool down & did some work instead (:
About today, go see the next post ! (:
(This post is so wordy already, heeee :D)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment