Super late now .
But, I want to blog about today ! ! ! ( I still consider today is still Friday )
I went down to DG in the afternoon .
Had lunch at PS .
Initially, I wanted to study Geog for full 2-3 hours @ MHI .
Ended up I studied less than an hour .
Spent most of the time, talking to Zhou Meng ( Found out that it's actually not hard to communicate with her )
It's so great that we had such a long chat . Maybe like about 2 hours .
About Republic Poly & stuffs .
Later, in evening .
More girls and guys came .
Had so much fun, taking pictures & video-ing ourselves in ZM's laptop .
Funny, retarded, dirty-minded pictures .
LOL !
Headed home, after that .
Me, a bubble tea then homeee ! :D
I feel everything is so nice today .
Hee !
GOODNIGHT, ALL .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment