Yo, all .
Updating before going out to town until night (:
Went to gym again, just now .
Exercising is great !
Looking forward to cut my fats down, ha ha ha ! :D
Okay, text me if anything .
SEE YOU, ALL .
I miss my bestfriend ♥
GET WELL SOON, BESTFRIEND ! :D
edited:
I just read through the posts that are a year back, meaning Aug'08 .
My life is ups and downs in so many different ways .
Giving some thoughts, I'm turning to 16 in about 1-2 months' time .
In another 2 years, I'll be 18 .
Life is moving so fast .
Changes are made everywhere, everyday, every second & I'm moving my life so slow .
What's this ? Time for me to buck up faster !
Time to get some maturity thinking .
Plan what's really next for me .
Life is full of changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment