It's getting late & I'm just done preparing for tomorrow school..
Just want to end my weekend with a prayer..
Dear Father in Heaven,
I thank You for these few great days after my N levels papers this week!
Especially this wonderful weekend! :D
Thank God that Kor and I have been in better terms after some time!
You are our Saviour & being great in our lives!
I pray for all the Ipoh mission trippers.
I pray that You will give them Your strength, wisdom and guidance as they finalise all preparations for the mission trip this week.
Pray that You will give them peace in their hearts and soften them as they bring Your word to Ipoh.
I thank You that You have brought these people to serve in missions by bringing your Word to the people there, in Ipoh.
Pray for..
Caroline for a smooth journey of her first pregnancy.
Wei Tjin for blessings to be received while he settle down in China & safety when he comes back to sg end of October.
Lastly..
Pray for everyone for good health and blessings to be received from You as we continue our daily lives.
In Jesus's name, I pray.
Amen.
GOODNIGHT, ALL!
Sleepy already, zzz..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment