I'M BACK !!
What a crazy weekend I had this week, lol.
Saturday (yesterday),
Remember that I woke up at 8am plus & blogged.
I went back to sleep until 11am, after that.
Awoken by a sms from my jiejie.
Chasing me to meet her at that moment, lol -_-
In the end, she had to wait for an hour =/
I'm a slow bum, because I needed time to doll myself up !! Hahah xD..
Had early lunch with her.
Bought myself a new wallet, like finally! :D
Went bowling with MHI peeps.
Fun, fun xD
Dinner, after that.
Slacked @ Singapore Flyer, after that.
We played games sorta in the dark, because it was in the evening & no lights around too.
After that, we went separate ways.
Won't elaborate after that.
Just a quiet peaceful moment with my Kor.
Thank God for this wonderful day!!
Sunday (today),
Went for church service.
Then, SF leaded by Lynette.
I kept on eating and eating, oh my.. T.T
All thanks to my gastrics pain, I get it easily, so I have to eat to prevent the pain to get worse.
I'm getting fat in no time ):
Attended the Ipoh mission trip training.
Stayed behind to help Zhoumeng with last minute preparations for the games for the mission trip.
Ended up watching the DVD after some time.
Broken English, my gosh!!
Kor and Nette kept on laughing like mad people -_-
After some time..
Nette, Kor, Steven, Aven, Joeeng, Xuehui and myself went to ECP out of boredem.
Bought snacks & drinks.
We sat by the beach to enjoy breeze and played some stupid games.
We had a good time (:
Nette dropped some people @ certain places.
Myself, Kor and Steven dropped at Bishan.
We went to grab a bite - I were super hungry.
Headed home.
On the way back, another peaceful moment with Kor.
Thank God for this wonderful weekend !!
Peaceful and great weekend :D
Next weekend...
EMPTY AND BORING.
Most are going to Ipoh & I am left behind with Xuehui and some adults lol.
Okay, I gotta to bathe!
I'll be back updating probably on Thursday/Friday, before Ipoh mission trippers leave on Saturday (:
FYI - MHI peeps.
PRAYER FOCUS @ WESLEY CHURCH, LEVEL 4 ON THIS WED @ 730PM.
Do come and pray for our great ministry! :D
See you all there! I'll be probably going..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment