Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some things popped into my mind.

SO WHAT,
If people stare at us HIs outside when we are signing.
No big deal!
We should be proud of ourselves that we are HIs, we are created by God!
We can run a ministry, organise events and do many things.
Some of us even went through ITE life, Poly life. So what, we are HIs? We are humans(:
Don't be discouraged by that. Of course, nothing's perfect.
We can prove ourselves that we are not ranked lower than hearing people.
We are EQUAL !!

STUPIDITY,
Say yourself as a Christian but outside, gossiping about people. WHAT'S THIS?
Saying that some people are together with whoever.
IS VERY VERY STUPID.
I'll make myself very clear.
I AM NOT TOGETHER WITH ANYONE.
My Kor is my Kor.
My Jiejie is my Jiejie.
My good friend is my good friend.
My best friend is my best friend.
My friend is my friend.
GET ALL THESE RIGHT?
This is not relating to me, but to others as well.
If I have a boyfriend, I'll announce here, okay?
STUPID!

Yeah, I'm still close to my Kor although we had problems recently - Because GOD IS THERE ! Right, kor?
If we argue, fight, talk to each other, IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS?!
If you tell other people about my problem, you aren't a trusted friend of mine.
Sorry, I'm not going to trust you anymore.
There's no way that I will ever trust you.
YOU ARE JUST IMMATURE,
So what if you are the oldest among us in school/in MHI or anywhere.
VERY STUPID.
Don't know what's life, huh? Go see yourself in the mirror.

Okay, enough.
God, forgive me if I say anything offended to You.
I pray that you will give those people some sense and You are always great! :D

No comments: