WHAT IS THIS? -_-
It's 8am right now and yet, the weather is so bright !!
I wanted to sleep more, zz.
AWWW.
I've not updated for 2 days! :D
Have been going out for these few days, that's bad =/
Thursday, I went to the Dead Seas Scroll exhibition.
It was awesome!
Knowing so much about the bible.
The important people who wrote the Hebrew bible and then, translated to English bible.
All these happened in centuries ago, so interesting !!
WOW, WOW!
Those who didn't go, better go!
It's only a rare chance that it'll come again to Singapore - BTW. That's from UK/US, i forgot. Hee!
Friday, I went out again.
Studied outside & slacked @ MHI from whole afternoon, all the way to night.
Bad, bad of me.
Should have stayed at home until evening, heh! xD
Blessed 1 year, 8 months & 19 days..still counting..
Pray to the Lord we love, that you will bless both of us and our sibling r/s with you around.
I pray that you will give us an answer whether it's your will for us to continue or not.
Today, what're my plans?
I have 4 plans to do, but impossible that I can do everything at one go.
OH MY GOSH ! What should I do?
Still thinking hard..
Update again, on Sunday.
Come back soon, readers! Heh (:
BTW, DO TAG LA !
I know there're people out there, reading my blog - But, never tag -_-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment